Safe Sport Environment
“The club’s return to artistic swimming plan must be designed to ensure all aspects of a safe sport environment can be implemented and followed. Coaches must ensure they observe safeguarding best practices and always conduct artistic swimming activity in an open and observable environment, which includes and training or communication done virtually.”
– OAS Framework for Return to Artistic Swimming Activity on Ontario
For current athletes and families
- Please wear a mask indoors at all times (except the water of course!), and a mask outdoors if social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Social distancing will be required in the water.
- The change rooms are not being used at this time, except for washroom use.
- Remember to bring your own equipment (nose clips, goggles, cap, flutter board, etc.)
Before attending practice (but no more than 6 hours in advance):